Find out what's on the mind of decision makers in Healthcare
With an aging population and increasing rates of chronic conditions, traditional healthcare systems are struggling to provide the levels of service they may have once been able to. With this comes the need to innovate and look at alternative methods to support the delivery of healthcare in a clinical setting. For many healthcare providers, digital technologies are the answer.
In our "Solutions in Healthcare" brochure, we've brought together insights from healthcare experts to provide you with a single source of intelligence about the challenges that your healthcare customers will face in 2020 and beyond. We've taken a look at the pressing industry challenges, checked out the latest technology trends and highlighted some best practices.
To find out even more, join our webinar on the 12th of May, 2020 at 11:00 CET hosted by our Healthcare expert, Howard Millman
SAVE TIME WITH HONEYWELL TECHNOLOGY AND FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS - YOUR PATIENTS.
Check how the investment proof Honeywell’s portfolio can help you to provide high quality patient care and support you in your patient centered approach.
DISCOVER THE PORTFOLIO
- Agile the process of welcome patients with the PC43K; all in one kiosk with printer. Collect free of error data and introduce it to the system to be processed as soon as possible.
- Deliver real time data at the point of care with the CT40 HC or the EDA51 HC; mobile devices constructed from disinfection ready material. Complement it with the RPe series mobile printers, for on demand barcodes.
- Ensure Patient safety with the Xenon Extreme Performance (XP) scanners with new battery free option; for flawlessly procedures.
TO ZEBRA, POSITIVE PATIENT ID IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL TO THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS
HELP ENSURE PATIENT SAFETY AT EVERY STEP OF THE JOURNEY
FIND OUT MORE
- Positive Identification of patient from arrival to discharge
- Given a wristband with all info on patient
- Scan all barcodes including wristband to give caregivers access to the information they need at the point of care
- Easily add information to a patient's electronic health record with mobile computer
READ THIS ARTICLE
WHAT DATALOGIC HEALTHCARE PRODUCT TO PROPOSE TO END-USERS?
Data capture in healthcare assures quality care, effective medications, and safety for patients and providers. Datalogic solutions are used throughout healthcare; vision systems assure containers are sealed and inspect labels; laser markers etch surgical tools; mobile computers maintain processes and inventory; and handheld scanners provide positive identification for patients and their prescriptions.
Datalogic innovations are helping protect patients and staff at healthcare facilities worldwide. Innovations like enclosures that are disinfectant ready and treated with anti-microbial additives are found in Datalogic products for healthcare. These healthcare specific products withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions and help prevent the spread of infection. Datalogic pioneers the use of these materials for healthcare data capture devices.